Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Warriors

Naruto based forum. Here do whatever! Become they greatest shinobi warrior of all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Shinobi War! Please feel free to ask questions and contact Admin/Mod if you need anything ~ Staff
Getting Started
New? Here are some helpful links to your adventure of becoming the greatest shinobi warrior ever yet in the whole wide universe!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Logan
The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Vote_lcapThe Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Voting_barThe Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Vote_rcap 
Kai
The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Vote_lcapThe Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Voting_barThe Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Vote_rcap 
Tifa Shinoku
Sughtyu
Kishika Hyūga
Misa
katomi
Ra
Oruka
Mai Niyame
Latest topics
» Toshiro's bag
The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm by Logan

» Bann the person above you.(Spam)
The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm by Logan

» Signature is limited but Posting is not.
The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm by Logan

» Kage Showdown!
The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm by Logan

» Konoha Teams
The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm by Logan

» Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.
The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 am by Kishika Hyūga

» A strange and frightening encounter. (P.)
The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm by Sughtyu

» The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.)
The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm by Sughtyu

» Itachi's return, hunting for forgivness(open)
The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm by Logan

Our Affilates
Current Affilates

Staff
NSW Staff

Founder:

Admins:
------------

Moderators:
-----------

RP Moderators:
-----------

Global Moderators:
Copyrights
Copyrights ©
Naruto Shinobi Warriors- The Creator
[The Founder/Head Admin]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins
~ Sidebar Credits - Logan ~

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission from the staff or the administration office. Whoever get's caught will be banned and who knows when you will be un-banned. So please resist from using this forums template.

The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arewyn Belacqua
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Arewyn Belacqua

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:
Letter Rank: S

The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Empty
PostSubject: The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua   The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:22 pm

~General Information~

Name: Arewyn Belacqua (Air-a-win Bella-sic-qua)

Nickname/Alias: Teeth

Weight: 120

Height: 5'6

Appearance: She has rough choppy cut long brownish hair with the occasional black highlights in her hair. Her natural eye color is black which makes people to see her as a evil being or devil like figure. Some tattoo's cover her body.

Clothing: Her appearance is usually dark gothic like clothing. But more of the black spandex shiny like clothing. Always wearing a large cloak to cover her body. Her mask is actually removable which diffuses and disables the affects or her illusionist jutsu.

Personality: Not much is known about her likes and dislikes, even her actions and personality wise. Some believed to has seen and spoken to her and life to tell the tale. They spoke about a girl meaning Arewyn to not be much of a talker. But most people call her Teeth.

Catch Phrase: "I'm so happy, I could just die..." "Eh, Eh I got nothing else to say...." "You got me speechless" "Take a picture won't ya it'll last a tad bit longer..."

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification: Akatsuki Leader

Village: The Village Hidden in Grass

Letter Rank: A or S

~Clan & Weapon Information~

Clan Name: Belacqua

Kekei Genkai: Illusions, Imaginations, Fictional Images
Clan Symbol: The Dark Mark (reference:Harry Potter)

Secret Jutsu: As of now it's unknown

~Weapon Creation~

Name: N/A

Apperance: N/A

Abilities: N/A

~Jutsu~

Name:Imaginary Teeth
Type: Clan Jutsu
Element: N/A
Description: By using her clan's imaginary and illusionist type jutsu. Arewyn is able to create tangible images of herself or other things. By focusing chakra within her mouth, and activating by opening the mouth. Large like jaws of teeth would appear and fly towards the opponent. Like a After-Image of something. But her real teeth are intact.

Name: Monster
Type: Clan Jutsu
Element: N/A
Description: By focusing Chakra through her entire body. Her clan jutsu allows her to create tangible After-Images by using nearby shadow energy or dark energy.

~Skill Information~

Element Specialty: (Pick a main and sub)
Main: Darkness
Sub: Fire

Skill Specialty: (Pick a main and sub)
Main: Genjutsu
Sub: Ninjutsu

~History/Rp Sample~

History:
|Ashes begin to fall from the blackened sky. It seemed months even ages of decades that the sky was black with the fiery smell of death. People stay inside, they decided to not leave their sanctuary of their death place. The pearl white expressions that once filled the dust filled windows disappeared. I was alone, as I walked along the street of what was once my neighborhood. Where the sun once brightened the sky now blackened it than what it once did. We thought it was a solar eclipse happening. But this eclipse never ceased to go away. We were captured in an endless nightmare. Our nightmare. My nightmare.
|The soles of my feet begin to feel broken underneath the gray coldness that is ash. I feel it seeping into my flesh, binding me with its horrid curse we know as death. Yet I continue to walk slowly like a broken puppet that it's master continues to move slowly. I felt dead walking. Or was it only the feeling of hope that disappeared.
|I suddenly turned around upon seeing a city in ruin ashes, and in a blazing fire. It was my world after all, my imaginary world that no one believed in since it was imaginary and not tangible. Well I taught them a simple lesson. A lesson they'll never learn or remember since their all dead, like there pity of a city. What isn't real is real, but what is real isn't. This is my world. A nightmare, My nightmare. It's my disease, it's spreading through the darkness to the above realms

Rp Sample: I never R/P within the first person perspective, always within the third person perspective. By focusing on the weak spots and details that my opponent or fellow R/P'er has quickly forgotten about is usually how they all fall within defeat. This is my first time with this type of character and if you need an actual R/P post thingy I would gladly post something from my previous characters.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua   The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://shinobiwar.narutorpg.org
Logan
Hokage
Hokage
Logan

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua   The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Oh yeah 2 JUTSU!?!? No suck thing as darkness though but it's ok..
Back to top Go down
http://shinobiwar.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua   The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Obsessive Illusion: Arewyn Belacqua
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Warriors :: Akatsuki Members-
Jump to: