Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!
Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Warriors

Naruto based forum. Here do whatever! Become they greatest shinobi warrior of all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Shinobi War! Please feel free to ask questions and contact Admin/Mod if you need anything ~ Staff
Getting Started
New? Here are some helpful links to your adventure of becoming the greatest shinobi warrior ever yet in the whole wide universe!

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Logan
The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.) Vote_lcapThe arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.) Voting_barThe arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.) Vote_rcap 
Kai
The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.) Vote_lcapThe arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.) Voting_barThe arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.) Vote_rcap 
Tifa Shinoku
Sughtyu
Kishika Hyūga
Misa
katomi
Ra
Oruka
Mai Niyame
Latest topics
» Toshiro's bag
The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm by Logan

» Bann the person above you.(Spam)
The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.) Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm by Logan

» Signature is limited but Posting is not.
The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm by Logan

» Kage Showdown!
The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm by Logan

» Konoha Teams
The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm by Logan

» Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.
The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 am by Kishika Hyūga

» A strange and frightening encounter. (P.)
The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm by Sughtyu

» The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.)
The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm by Sughtyu

» Itachi's return, hunting for forgivness(open)
The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm by Logan

Our Affilates
Current Affilates

Staff
NSW Staff

Founder:

Admins:
------------

Moderators:
-----------

RP Moderators:
-----------

Global Moderators:
Copyrights
Copyrights ©
Naruto Shinobi Warriors- The Creator
[The Founder/Head Admin]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins
~ Sidebar Credits - Logan ~

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission from the staff or the administration office. Whoever get's caught will be banned and who knows when you will be un-banned. So please resist from using this forums template.

The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sughtyu
Kazekage
Kazekage
Sughtyu

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village: Sunagakure
Letter Rank: S

The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.) Empty
PostSubject: The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.)   The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Toshiro stood on the wall of the sand village. It was getting late. The sun had left a while ago, and most of the village was preparing for rest. Kishika's friend Kai would be here either tomorrow or the next day, and Toshiro was a little bit suspicious about how willing Kai was to travel all that way. It couldn't have been just his decision. There must have been another important reason for Kai's visit. Toshiro intended to figure it out. He turned around and whistled. Soon a red haired girl appeared. Her name was Karen Kazuki. A chuunin who was currently under the supervision of Toshiro.

"What are we going to go with?" she asked as she looked up to Toshiro. "Let's see. I'm pretty sure I can watch Kai myself. He is bringing a young genin with him. Think you can watch him?" "No problem. I've babysat more kids than one before. I think I can handle a genin." "Don't be to sure Sho-to Ichi." "Your one to talk. And stop calling me that." She said as she glared at him. Toshiro chuckled to himself. "But I believe that Kai is bringing more than just himself and his genin. There may be others, so tell the anbu to keep up their guard. I will point out the group to them when they arrive and tell them to keep tabs on them. Also tell them they can use as many men as they believe they need. Absolutely no harm is to come to that group, as they are friends of mine. Only use force if absolutely neccisary, and if they use force tell them to make it non-lethal and more like incapacitation.

Karen nodded and dissapeared, but not without another glare. Toshiro sighed. *I don't like all this secracy, but if anybody knew I didn't put tabs on them, they would kick me out of office, especially since they are leaf ninja. I put my job on the line by lying and saying they were from the mist. Might as well go get some rest for tomorrow.* He dissapeard and left behind a smoke spot which quickly dissapated in the wind.
Back to top Go down

The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.)
Page 1 of 1