Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!

Shinobi Warriors

Naruto based forum. Here do whatever! Become they greatest shinobi warrior of all!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Shinobi War! Please feel free to ask questions and contact Admin/Mod if you need anything ~ Staff
Getting Started
New? Here are some helpful links to your adventure of becoming the greatest shinobi warrior ever yet in the whole wide universe!

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Logan

Kai

Tifa Shinoku

Sughtyu

Kishika Hyūga

Misa

katomi

Ra

Oruka

Mai Niyame

Latest topics
» Toshiro's bag
Sat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm by Logan

» Bann the person above you.(Spam)
Tue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm by Logan

» Signature is limited but Posting is not.
Sun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm by Logan

» Kage Showdown!
Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm by Logan

» Konoha Teams
Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm by Logan

» Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.
Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 am by Kishika Hyūga

» A strange and frightening encounter. (P.)
Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm by Sughtyu

» The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.)
Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm by Sughtyu

» Itachi's return, hunting for forgivness(open)
Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm by Logan

Our Affilates
Current Affilates

Staff
NSW Staff

Founder:

Admins:
------------

Moderators:
-----------

RP Moderators:
-----------

Global Moderators:
Copyrights
Copyrights ©
Naruto Shinobi Warriors- The Creator
[The Founder/Head Admin]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins
~ Sidebar Credits - Logan ~

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission from the staff or the administration office. Whoever get's caught will be banned and who knows when you will be un-banned. So please resist from using this forums template.

Share | 

Returning with Tifa (p)(l)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kishika Hyūga
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Shinobi Info
Current Mission: Classified
Village: Leaf
Letter Rank:

PostSubject: Returning with Tifa (p)(l)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 am

Kishika would be jumping from tree to tree just coming back from a mission with Tifa one of his teammates from the Anbu of the leaf.The sun was going down and the moon would be showing soon so Kishika stopped.They where at least two days from the village and it was getting dark,He would turn to her as he took off his mask and said*-"Okay this is good enough,we'll rest here for the night Tifa."-*Kishika would have a smile on his face as he sat down and began pulling out a sleeping bag and pillow out of his bag...When he pulled the pillow out a red ribbon would fall out of the bag Kishika would grab it and quickly put it back in.He would then lay out his stuff and breaks off a few pieces of wood from a tree and sets it on fire,he then sits infront of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village: Konoha
Letter Rank: A

PostSubject: Re: Returning with Tifa (p)(l)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 pm

Tifa hopped from tree to tree gracefully, looking back at her Captain when he spoke, giving him nod as in okay. She came to a stop and landed on the tip of her toes, landingwith ease. She sighed with exhaustion, slinging her bag over her shoulder abd setting it in front of her, plopping down. She didn't take off her mask because who knows, someone could have been following them. Tifa looked up at him as he started the fire. "The mission went well, Sir," she said; a smile could be heard in her voice. She parted her long, light blonde hair - which looked angel white in the moon's pale light - over her shoulders and began to run her fingers through it, brushing it.

Clairabella (Death Note Character) Drawing:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kishika Hyūga
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Shinobi Info
Letter Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Returning with Tifa (p)(l)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:57 pm

*-"Yes it did,great job out there....There's no point of hiding your face Tifa,no ones around for at least 500 meters."-*Kishika would smile at the girl his byakugan was turned off yet he still knew this because a village was nearby but it is very small and non important,and he kinda looked before he removed his mask.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village: Konoha
Letter Rank: A

PostSubject: Re: Returning with Tifa (p)(l)   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:35 pm

She hesitated, but rose her gloved hands up to her mask and pulled it back, placing it on her lap. Her hair was pulled back in a long pony tail, yet her bangs were left alone beside her face. "I suppose you're right..." she mumbled, looking back up at him and smiled. "It went by quicker than I thought, Sir. Hopefully the Hokage isn't in a pissy mood..." she grumbled, sheepishly smiling at Kashika.

Clairabella (Death Note Character) Drawing:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kishika Hyūga
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Shinobi Info
Letter Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Returning with Tifa (p)(l)   Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:20 am

*-"Katsu,I wouldn't worry about him he tends to have his moments but it's all good as long as the mission is done..And don't call me SIR Tifa,I told you,you can can me Kishika,the only time you call me Sir is never because I see you as my equal and partner in a lot of ways."-*Kishika would smile and look to the sky and then stand to his feet,his hair stop a little after his shoulders,his poser was perfect,he stood at 6'1 very ripped for his age that being 17 now,althought he looked a bit more older physically at least but he looked very childish in the face,almost like he was a young boy no older then twelve but he was very mature in age and in wisdom.*-"Gonna get some wood be right back."-*As he walked Kishika would think*Okay now,Kishika make your move it's now or never.*He would return with a large amount and toss a few into the fire.*-"Hungry?"-*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning with Tifa (p)(l)   

Back to top Go down

Returning with Tifa (p)(l)
Page 1 of 1